This is an experiential training for those wishing to develop practical skills working with the body in training and coaching. Using posture, breathing and
This is an experiential training for those wishing to develop practical skills working with the body in training and coaching. Using posture, breathing and movement helps clients go deep quickly and creates lasting results. This training will give you both a greater personal insight and a clearer overview of the field as well as tools you can use the next day. Our embodiment determines how we think, how we feel, how we are perceived by others and what we achieve, so is an extremely helpful area for facilitators to address. Coaches know the body matters and this is a training to clarify how, and give you many useful tools. It is for both business facilitators wanting pragmatic techniques, and for those already skilled in working with the body to transfer their skills to organisational work.
This 2-Day workshop is accredited by the International Coach Federation for 15 Continuing Coach Education (CCEs), out of which 8,5 are Core Competency CCEs and 6,5 Resource Development.
WHO IS THE TRAINING IS FOR:
- Business and life coaches, trainers, facilitators and consultants
- Yoga, dance, complementary health practitioners and martial artists looking to apply their skills to business
- Teachers, therapists and those in other helping or educating professions
- Anyone looking to develop their individual leadership or grow as a person
Come if you’d like to gain:
- A deeper and much clearer understanding of the relevance of body awareness, posture and movement to your work
- Practical embodied tools you can use with clients immediately
- Tips on how to make this work accessible within a business environment
- Knowledge of how to work with the body confidently and safely
- Improved self-awareness – what is hidden that is limiting your work?
- Bodily leadership and influencing skills
- Techniques to manage pressure and complexity
- How to better “read” others and employ your intuition
- How to develop the four aspects of embodied intelligence
- A taste of embodied work if you are considering The Embodied Facilitator Course professional qualification
About the trainer
Maud Raber is a French international embodiment coach, facilitator and trainer, Faculty of the Embodied Facilitator Course, co-founder and lead trainer of the Moscow-based « Додзё Лидера » blended learning executive embodiment programme, and co-host of the Embodiment Podcast and the Embodiment Conference. She supports the development of authentic leadership, resilience and interpersonal excellence for the future of work.
Accredited Leadership Embodiment Coach and Instructor, seasoned practitioner of Being in Movement somatic education, Embodied Yoga Principles teacher in-training, certified systemic representations facilitator, Focusing and Mindfulness practitioner. Also trained in: anatomy, Social Presencing Theater, the Alexander Technique, nonviolent communication, and student of Rinzaï Zen (Integral Zen). Her daily and weekly embodied practices include: Vinyasa and Hatha yoga, meditation, ki aïkido, tango, Movement Medicine, and 5Rythms dance.
Her clients include : Axa, BNP Paribas, Cartier, L’Oréal, Casio, SFR, KPMG, Arval, Publicis, Vallourec, X-FAB, OT-Morpho, EY Alumni, Havas Worldwide, SNCF, RFF, CNP Assurances, Ipsen, Léo Pharma, Skolkovo Moscow School of Management, Skolkovo Technopark, Webedia, the French Civil Aviation Authority, Terrafemina, SNCF au Féminin, The Collaborative Enterprise, University of Happiness at Work.
“Not the type of course that comes in a folder to collect dust on your desk. I found the content real, accessible, and I was able to put it to practical use immediately.” – Kathryn Knock, Coach, Norfolk, UK
“These workshops connect your body to your mind and help to complete a soul circuit. Plug yourself in and enjoy more powerful coaching and facilitation.” – Antony Parry, coach and CTI coach trainer, Chichester UK
“My participation enhanced my ability to talk about embodiment work, helped me gain confidence bringing this work to new audiences, and provided a very rich peer group experience that result in professional friendships” – Charlie Birch – professional dancer, Boulder, USA
“I now do in one session what I used to do in six” – Coach and coach trainer, Tel Aviv, Israel
Please note, we may be taking some photos at this event for marketing purposes. If you would prefer that photos featuring you are not shared, please let us know at the start of the day.
Videos to watch
If you work for a not-for-profit organisation, please contact us for special conditions :
24 (Monday) 9:30 am - 25 (Tuesday) 5:30 pm
Amsterdam - Mirror Centre
Ter Gouwstraat 3, 1093 JX